Thursday, September 28, 2017

the first day of fall


Tomorrow is the first day of fall, even if it doesn't feel like it outside just yet. While we're happy about the extended summer weather, we all know it will soon come to an end. For those of us with children born in the fall and winter months, we're often charged with the task of finding cool ways to celebrate our little ones birthdays indoors. For the first few years, I had my party concepts mapped out far in advance. Now my Go-2-Girl's sixth birthday is nearly two months away, and I'm still trying to decide whether we're doing a party or just taking her out for family fun. In any case, I've come across a few places that are currently on the consideration list. I figured I'd share a few with those of you who may be looking as well. Since she's turning six, it's only right I provide six ideas.
 If you're looking for somewhere to host a party where all the kids can run, jump and play, trampoline for adults in egypt just might be the place for you. Your semi-private party can include activities like jumping in the foam pit, bouncing on the trampoline or taking on the 60 foot inflatable obstacle course. They even offer add on options like a basketball challenge or zip lining. We haven't been there just yet, but are attending a party next weekend and can't wait. trampoline for adults in egypt
These are just a few of the places I've either been to, heard of or came across in my recent search for indoor party options. I'd love to know if any of you have hosted parties at any of the places on the list. Also, if you have more recommendations for kids birthdays in Cairo feel free to share. I have until November to decide what we'll do or where we'll go, and could use all the help I can get.
Check them now at http://facebook.com/BounceBoxEgypt

No comments:

Post a Comment